Mexico has an awesome passion on Independence Day; a huge national holiday is celebrated on September 16! An epic festivity that might last until the day after; thousands of persons gather in the central square of each city, each town or each municipality and at the sound of the bells, everybody shouts together: Viva Mexico!
During the month of September at The Fives Hotels, we have special events that honor our traditions and we share them with our guests and the local community:
- At The Fives Beach, for second consecutive year, on September 14 we celebrate with the event "Mexican Mixology", at The Fives Plaza, a unique and unforgettable with lights, colors, live music, fireworks, Mexican culinary tastings and the best mixology of Tequila and Mezcal. Learn more
- At The Fives Downtown, meanwhile, a typical kermes will be performed on September 15 in the hotel´s lobby live music, Mexican snacks and typical party games. Learn more
In addition to these commemorative events we have:
The Fives Beach
- Cantina 1910, invites you to a Mezcal tasting every Friday in the afternoon.
- Surrounded by water mirrors, jungle and restaurants The Fives Plaza is the place to meet with friends and family before dinner with interesting activities every:
- Tuesday - Live Reggae Band.
- Wednesday - Live Funk & Soul Band.
- Friday - Kermesse with Mexican candies and snacks and a handcraft typical market.
The Fives Downtownn
- Once a month The Magic House performs a pool party at The Fives Roof Top where the best National and International DJs create an atmosphere full of lights, beats and the breathtaking view of the Mexican Caribbean will make an unforgettable experience. Learn more
- Every Thursday join us with a vibrant evening of indulgent dining and live jazz music on the Fives Rooftop. Learn more
- Every Friday, Cantina El Tigre has a tequila & margaritas tasting by the afternoon.
¡Join us and live amazing experiences at The Fives Hotels and Resorts!